Friday, August 17, 2012

Revisitng...Hair Crack

Perhaps I was a bit too hasty last time I spoke about this product. Maybe I used it wrong, or was in the wrong frame of mind, but I have decided to revisit Hair Crack, because since I last spoke on the subject, I have been unable to stop using it. It took some tweaking, and and awful lot of patience on my part, but I think I finally figured this stuff out.



Allow me to go over the highlights of what Hair Crack is all about. It is a leave in hair cream, said to be able to tame your tresses from even the driest conditions, including chlorine damage. Call me a skeptic, but I had to try it for myself.  The first few tries, my hair was heavy and unmanagable. It had an odd texture and I couldn't get it to behave the way that I wanted it to. All in all, I was displeased to try a product and spend my own money on it and have this be the result. 

Something told me to keep trying, though...so I did. I fiddled with the amounts I used and finally came up with a way to make it work for me. My chin length hair cannot function with any more than the size of a pencil eraser...or LESS. The results have been amazing. Not only is my hair managable, but its bouncy and full. In these wicked warm and humic southern summer days, I have had tame, frizzless locks. Even at the end of a day of work, or being outside, I have found that my hair is still happy, healthy and full of life!

Not at all what I had originally experienced.




I was very pleased with the results and can now say, with utmost confidence, that I am a Hair Crack addict...through and through!

If you want to give this product a try, it generally retails for around $15 and can be found on an assortment of websites, including Amazon.com.


As always my lovelies, have a wonderful day!  Stay beautiful!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you like it. I told you it's good stuff. I'm gonna be dying when I run out cause I doubt I'll be able to afford more any time soon.

    ReplyDelete