Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Take it Off...Take it ALL off

Life has many big challenges: choosing a good college, meeting the right person, figuring out how to style your hair, and learning how to remove all of your freaking eye make up. This has been a battle through the ages, resulting in many a raccoon-faces woman. It seems that no matter how much you wipe and wipe, there is always more residue there. Personally, I have tried countless make up removal products and have been gloriously displeased...I either end up with oily eyelids with cakey mascara, or I go through a dozen cotton balls and see no end to the make up on my eyes. Is there no middle ground?!

Thankfully, I was at the grocery store (Publix for all you Southerners!), and stumbled up a new little gem from Neutrogena. Now, partly because I am infinitely curious and partly because I like to try stuff before most people, I picked it up and brought it home.  I have been using it for about 3 weeks and I love the results...



For too long I have been trying to tame liquid removers only to end up unhappy. With this, its really easy to control how much product you are using. I just place a small, pea sized amount on a cotton ball and gently rub it on my eyes, wiping lightly. Generally, when using 2 sides of a cotton balls, I use only one per eye. It doesn't take much and I have found that my eyelids are not greasy, just well hydrated.

Because of the brand, you can find this just about anywhere that sells Neutrogena. If you haven't seen the friendly blue tube, definitely ask your local retailer about to try and carry some. It retails for $6.99 and is in a 3oz. bottle (which i particularly love because it is airplane-travel friendly).

As per usual, my lovelies, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I am itching to try ANY new products you may have seen around.

Have a wonderful day and stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment